Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Sleeping Beauty!

Jocelynn was doing pretty well at night but not the last two nights. Not sure if she's teething (I think her top teeth are coming soon), or if it has been too hot or cold or she just wants mom's company?? This is when I wish she could tell me.  Jocelynn doesn't take a pacifier but loves this teddy bear. 
Some days Jocelynn's naps are really long (a couple of hours each) and other days they are not. She rolls around everywhere and I thought this was the cutest with her bottom in the air! (Melinda, I remember you said that was your favorite and I thought it was hilarious when I saw this).

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

Oh man she is so cute! I can look at her pictures forever! She was so fun last night feeding her! Thanks! :) I can't believe how big she is getting..tell her to stay small! Give her loves for me!

Todd Family said...

you don't answer your phone! I figured this is the only way to get ahold of you! :) Call Me ASAP!!!

Sundbergs said...

Tha is too cute. I love when they sleep with their bottoms in the air it is my favorite. She is getting so big. Teething is the worst.