Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Realis Gymnastics

 Jessica and Zealynn were down visiting on so I took them to this open gym place in Moreno Valley. It was a lot of fun! The kids love it. They have a lot of fun things to do there. 
 The foam blocks are so fun to jump in. They both loved this, Carter especially.
 Zealynn was a happy girl on the bouncer
 Jocelynn loved sliding down.




 Carter loved the balance beam

 Everyone loves this swing, so fun!

Me and Baby Z

 My belly was feeling pretty big during this time.

 Side shot of my belly with Carter in the background

 That Friday we had a pool playdate at the Pricer's home. Zealynn was a brave girl jumping off the rocks. 

 My friend Mellissa and I were pregnant together. We were a week apart and this was both our 3rd pregnancy.

No comments: