Friday, October 18, 2013

Carter's 3rd Jungle Birthday Party!

2 weeks before my due date we had a party for Carter. My due date was Aug 1st I was a little concerned that the baby would come on his birthday or just before and we wouldnt be able to celebrate. My family was in town and my mom had all these decorations from school so we used those. 

My sister and mom came over the night before to help. They did so much. My feet were hurting really bad so I couldn't do much and I was so grateful for all they did. I made the goodie bags and binoculars out of toilet paper.


We had different games. Musical animals, toss the ball in the coconuts, pin the banana on the monkey. We also had some crafts of jungle animals.


The food table, tiger tails (cheese puffs), animal crackers, gorilla grapes, and popcorn in zebra cones.

My mom made this fabulous birthday monkey cake and cupcakes also.

I read a jungle story and we watched Jungle Book to start.





The birthday boy
Doing crafts
























Opening presents
Singing to Carter. We love you Carter! You are such a good boy and make us so happy!








Afterwards, we went to the magic show and the kids loved it! Busy but great day!

No comments: