Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Every time I see my Grandma she is looking older. She is 86. I love her so much. It dawned on me that we may not have very many more Christmases with her. So I made sure we took more pictures. Christmas evening we went back to my moms and had dinner. My Grandma and my mom's brother and sister was there. No siblings and cousins were here this time. We missed them.
My mom, with her mom and sister.
Grandma playing Christmas songs, while Jocelynn sings.
Jocelynn made Grandma a calender. Each month had her hand prints. It was so cute. For example, January was mittens (my hands are mittens), February (my hand is a heart). Grandma loved it and Jocelynn loved giving her a present. It was sweet. After Christmas Jocelynn said to me, "I'm sorry mom I didn't make you a present, that made me really sad." She is such a sweetie.

Couldn't get one of Jocelynn smiling. 4 generations.
My Grandma.
Jocelynn playing with her baby.
Christmas dinner.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: