Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 months


We went and visited Grandma Lane last weekend. We just had lunch and talked.

I started a co op preschool with some friends from church. Every 6 weeks the kids come over. We were doing "movement - pretend we were going to the zoo. At the end of the story you were supposed to pretend like you were sleeping. "
This month was on the 5 senses. I had smell and we made flowers with cupcake paper cups and cotton balls. I sprayed the cotton balls with perfume so their flowers smelled pretty.
Love these kids.


Jocelynn loves her brother so much. She loves to hold, hug and talk with him.

Can't believe Carter is only 2 months old. He seems so much older to me. My babies are born big so they always seem like they never go through the new born phase. At his 2 month check up he was 13 pounds 11 ounces. He's a big boy. He eats every 3-4 hours and has a long stretch in the night for 5-6 hours. He's a good baby. He talks a lot and loves my high pitch voice. He started laughing and smiles a ton. We love him. I started putting him in his bassinet after he ate and was up from 1 -2 hours. He fusses a little sometimes but for the most part goes right to sleep.

3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

He's such a chunk I love it! It seems like they are around for so much longer. Peyton is almost 3 months and I can't believe it,it seems like she has been part of our fam forever.

Todd Family said...

he is so chunky! oh man i miss those kids! part of me just wants to fly down for a weekend trip! i may just have to do that sometime! love you guys! give the kids loves for us! i love that pic of jocelynn holding carter! it looks like carter is saying, "uh..a little too tight! what the heck?!" haha

Kristin Milius said...

Adorable kids!!...Carter is a tank!!...Love it!!!