Thursday, August 26, 2010

Preschool and Happy B day Grandma

We celebrated my grandma's 86th birthday Sunday. She looks so much older in this picture. She is such an amazing person. . . my favorite. So glad she was able to meet Carter.
Jocelynn started preschool last Friday. She is only going one day a week right now which works out great. James and my mom dropped her off. The night before my mom and dad came over and James and my dad gave Jocelynn a blessing. It was a sweet blessing. James blessed her that she would have courage. The whole time she was gone I could not stop thinking about her and hoping she was doing ok. I'm not used to being away from her so I was having a hard time. She loved it though. Walked right in and had a great time. I was so happy.
My sweet boy. Love him

2 comments:

Lauriann and David said...

Sooo cute Jennifer. You guys all look very happy. I'm so sad I missed out on visiting you guys during the last couple of weeks. We had the flu come and go at our house so I couldn't come by. Glad everything is going well. Your family is way too cute!

Todd Family said...

i love that Jocelynn got a father's blessing before school! that is so awesome!! and yes...carter is so dang cute!! we love Grandma so much too! glad you got to see her! when you said you celebrated her birthday, you scared the crap out of me because i was thinking i missed it! :)