Monday, November 10, 2008

What we've been up to. . .

Today I had to wake Jocelynn up from her nap because she went down later and I wanted her to go to bed early. She was still tired so she was relaxing on the couch with the puffs for a long time. I thought it was pretty funny because sitting still doesn't happen often!
This past week we were busy cooking. Rachel got this apron for Jocelynn last Christmas. Jocelynn loves it, notice the pocket is full! She loves helping mom cook! What a big girl!
Jocelynn's cousin, Christian, turned 3 last week! Happy Birthday Christian. There were 10 boys and 2 girls, Jocelynn had a blast! She didn't want to leave so I left her there with Katrina, thanks Katrina!

5 comments:

Todd Family said...

I love all my babies!!! :) She's getting so big!!

Sundbergs said...

That is a busy week. Jocelynn looks so cut on the couch.

Sundbergs said...

cute on the couch sorry i am the worst with typos.

Todd Family said...

I just listened to the song "beautiful" on your blog...LOVE it!! I SO want that CD...do you have it?!

Jill Duncan said...

that is the cutest little apron I've ever seen! I love it! How nice to have such a good little helper in the kitchen. :)