Saturday, November 15, 2008

Miss DIVA!

I realized since Halloween that Jocelynn enjoys dressing up! She wanted to wear her Halloween bee outfit all the time, including the wings. The other day I was in my closet figuring out what I was going to wear and Jocelynn joins me and points to her tutu and pink boa hanging in the closet. I put it on her and she walks away confidently with a little smirk. A couple minutes later she comes back and points to the purses I have in my closet. I started laughing and handed her a purse. These glasses were on my dresser so I added them and she was pleased. I had to snap a shot before another precious moment like this past!

5 comments:

Todd Family said...

That is hilarious! Hahaha, she cracks me up! We want to watch her again soon!

Anonymous said...

Cutie pie

Sundbergs said...

So cute. I love her outfit.

The Hardy's said...

I LOVE this picture of her! She is just too cute! Thanks again so much for coming to Hailee's party. Sorry we haven't been able to get together this week, I have been so sick with the flu. I'm starting to feel a little bit better today, I am actually able to keep crackers down, which is a good thing! Lets get together next week. I'll have Gregg call James!

The Little family said...

AW The JOYS of having a girl!! She is adorable! It was so good to see you guys at Christian's birthday party the other day. I love the pic of her helping you in the kitchen:)