Monday, May 27, 2013

Gender reveal Party

 Since my sisters were going to be here, we decided to have a gender reveal party. I kept the envelope in my closet for a couple weeks. I sort of just forgot about it and knew it would be so fun to all do this together. The kids were so excited to see what people thought it was going to be. As soon as the doorbell would ring they would run to the front door.
 Family came over and we had tacos.


 My mom made these beautiful, yummy cupcakes.
 Decorated in pink and blue

 My sisters and I.



Final score  - 10 girls 11 boys

 I went to Albertsons with this decorated box, tape and the envelope. I explained to them that if it was a boy put blue balloons and if it was a girl put pink. My friend picked it up and made sure it was sealed and put it in the garage.
 Everyone at the party. My best friend Melinda was here. I need to get that picture, I'm sure I took one with her.


 The balloons came out and they were blue! Jocelynn looked a little surprised.
 Uncle Jason and Carter
 Jordyn and Jocelynn made signs around the house.


 That evening Jocelynn cried and it broke my heart. I knew she was hoping for a sister but I also know that this is what Heavenly Father has planned for our family and this little boy is meant to be with us. She will love him! She told me she had a present she had made for me. I opened it and it was a baby girl headband. She said she was just thinking of us doing stuff together and her sister and her playing with girl stuff. I explained to her how much she will love him!

I was happy for Carter and James to have another boy around. I'm excited to also have another boy to love! Jocelynn and I will be close and we will have so much fun together!



No comments: