Sunday, May 5, 2013

Daddy/ Daughter Sock Hop



 James and I were going away for our anniversary. I found out the Daddy/ Daughter sock hop was the same evening we were supposed to leave. It was a little cheaper to leave on Thursday, we almost did but I would have felt horrible James not being there for her first dance. We decided to leave late Friday night and I'm so glad we did. Jocelynn looked adorable in her poodle skirt (thank you Melinda!). 



Daddy got flowers for her. She was being quiet and got a little nervous before she went. She said to me, I don't want to go. I said you are going to love it and have so much fun! She did and Daddy got some great pics!





 I loved these pics of her. She had such a great time with James and her friends. When they got there she colored, had a hot dog and drink and then started dancing with her friends. 



















 James said she was running around with her friends. I love this picture because it shows what a great time she was having. They even did the limbo! James and my mom and dad dropped her off at Melinda's house and then headed to the airport. We were leaving for a week to Washington DC.

No comments: