Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Day!

Jocelynn singing with Elmo
Carter happy about his Elmo present from Uncle Bill.


My parents were in Utah because Jessica had Zealynn so my Grandma and Uncle Bill spent Christmas evening with us for dinner. I wasn't happy with how the scalloped potatoes and ham came out but it was edible. We had a nice time visiting together and opening presents.
Cousins!


After church, James sister and family came over for brunch. We had eggs, with sausage, peppers and cheese and hash brown, bacon and cinnamon rolls. It was so nice to visit together.

All ready for church!
I love these smiles Carter gives below. He had a fun time with the toys especially this baseball toy.
Christmas Day Jocelynn woke up at 630am. She was so cute and excited. I've never seen her so excited, ever! She said Merry Christmas mom and dad. She walked quickly downstairs and handed me a present. She said open it mom, open it. She then started talking a ton about how she heard and saw santa and the reindeer and she heard them on the roof. She couldn't believe he came, she kept saying I knew it mom, I knew he would come! All month she was so worried that she wasn't good enough and maybe he wouldn't come. I kept telling her not to worry and that I believe she is a good girl and he would come. Carter woke up at 645 and we opened presents. Jocelynn was so excited opening her presents. Each one she yelled out what it was and said she always wanted it!

No comments: