Sunday, June 19, 2011

Visit with Grandma Gloria


She was showing Jocelynn and Tyler how to draw trees!


Carter kept staring at her. We told Jocelynn about her hugs before we got there. She gives great hugs and loves to hug. Jocelynn quickly warmed up to her. Every child does. She is so good with kids, probably because she has been around them and have taken care of kids her whole life. She had 7 kids, 2 of them has passed away and she has had a daycare for over 30 years.



The beginning of the year my Grandma found out she had cancer, Stage 4. When my Dad told me it was hard to hear. It spread everywhere. I just don't want her to be in pain. Grandma has had a daycare called Grandma's Place for over 30 years. She is an amazing woman! So positive happy and full of life! She is going through her second stage of cancer and the Dr said it has shrunk. Which is great news! We stopped by to see her in Logan. I love my Grandma!

No comments: