Sunday, June 19, 2011

Micah's Baptism


Well alot has happened since my last blog. Carter pulled my camera off the table and it broke. i've been without a camera. My sister took these pictures while we were in Wyoming for me though. Thanks Jess! Here's Micah, before he was baptized! He is such a sweet special boy! We are so proud of his decision to be baptized! Carter and Jocelynn and I drove with my Dad on a Thursday! We stopped in Cedar City and stayed in a hotel for the night. James was unable to come because he started a new job a month ago. It was fun staying in a hotel with the kids and my dad. The next day we drove to my little sister's place and then to Grandma Gloria's house .It was a long day, after visiting with her we drove to Wyoming.

My sister with her 5 children

The Kirk side of the family there for the baptism!

Micah is such a good example to jocelynn and Carter

That evening we had a BBQ and made smores outside. The weather was beautiful. That evening we went out for a run! My parents had to drive back Sunday but we were able to stay until Wednesday and drive back with my little sister! We had such a great time, it was hard to leave!



Yummy smores!