Sunday, December 1, 2013

Decorating the tree and my Cousin Krystal

 For the past 10 years we have had the same tree. A 5 ft non pre lit tree. I loved this tree though. It was so simple and the kids loved it of course. Well I found a new tree at a garage sale for $20. Its pre lit and 7 ft. I also bought new ornaments. I was excited to decorate. The kids were excited also. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



 My cousin Krystal from up North was in Corona and came to visit with her new baby, Kennedy.
 Aren't they both beautiful!
 This is my Dad's brother's daughter.

 Kennedy - 1 month and Carter - 4 months



 Carter fell asleep with Krystal.
 I love Krystal. I have been the closest with her out of all my cousins. It was so nice visiting together.

1 comment:

Jessica Todd said...

FYI you said "Carter fell asleep with Krystal" :) And that's so awesome you got to see them!