Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Jocelynn's 6th Magician Birthday!

 Jocelynn knew right away that she wanted a magician party. She has been into magic this past year and at Disneyland we would go into the magician store and she loved it when they did magic. I looked into getting a magician but it was so expensive, like $200 for an hour or two. One day she said "Mom Uncle Jason knows magic. One time he had a penny come out of my ear." I told her that she should ask him.  So she did. Jason was so sweet. He said "If you will be my helper then I will be the magician." He spent a lot of hours preparing for her party and did a wonderful job. It wasn't easy planning her party with a newborn but I did it. We got party hats and magician wands for everyone. Once again I could not have done this without my mom. They decorated the hats first and then went on a treasure hunt.








 Pin the wand on the magician. My mom drew this picture, she is awesome!





 I got different flavored jelly beans from the candy store at Toms Farms. They had to close their eyes and guess the flavor. They liked this game and my mom was such a wonderful helper.

 Then Jason came down with all his magic tricks. He had so many. He did an amazing job. They first trick he pulled a flower out of the hat and gave it to Jocelynn. Jocelynn said that was her favorite. It was sweet. I know she will never forget it. 


 The drink was red and magically went clear again.
 Jocelynn with her flowers
 Everyone watching the magic show!
 I think this was the favorite one. The skewer through the balloon and it didn't pop!
 Magician Jason and Jocelynn with the quarter!



Lots of friends! We had pizza, grapes and chips.




 Emily C, Rylin and Jocelynn
 Ashlee, Gwen and Alexandra
 Elena, Brinley, Kate, Gianna, and Anna

 I got this pinata in Riverside. She did an awesome job! Jocelynn loved it! 


 Everyone had a turn and Uncle Jason had the last hit to get all the candy out!



 My mom made these wonderful rabbit cupcakes!


 Jadyn and Jocelynn



Cousins!


Best friends!




 It was a great party and Jaxon was so good the whole time!


No comments: