Sunday, November 4, 2012

Monster Mash Dash



 Carter is 2 but seems older to me. I try to remind myself from time to time that he still is a little one. He talks in complete sentences and even tries to reason with me at times. Lately he has been in the terrible 2s although they do not last nearly as long or as dramatic as my sweet girl. He is all boy, climbing, throwing, jumping. 
 I love these jeans on Jocelynn. She is my sweetie but also sassy. This is her friend Gwen. They love playing together and get along so well. 
 We went to a Monster Mash Dash. The kids loved it. They got bib numbers and when they race was over they each got their name called and got medals. 

There were ghosts to run around and they had to run through a graveyard and a tunnel. It was so fun for them!



 Oranges and apples and some Halloween crafts were given afterwards.






I have a running board and Jocelynn says she wants me to make her one also to hang up her medals! She now has 2 and loves it!


No comments: