Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

My cute nephew Nathan!
So Jocelynn was a cupcake this year. I saw this picture on Etsy and someone was selling it for $120. I thought "I could make that!" I was so proud of myself and it was a ton of fun. Jocelynn loves cupcakes so I thought she would love her costume. When I brought it out she would not take it off, she loved it. Thursday evening was Trunk or Treat at the church, all the attention and chaos was too much for her. SHe wanted to take it off. I thought No!! The next day we went to my mom's work and she was not thrilled to put it on again. But . . . she saw her cousins in their costumes on Halloween and was wearing hers everywhere. I was pumped. She wore it the whole time trick or treating and looked super cute!
Here's the backside.
Aiden - Spiderman
Tyler - Buzz Light Year (He's taken off in the picture)
Jocelynn - cupcake (candy bag to match)

The total to make this cost me $10 with extra fabric left over. $120???? I hope no one bought it.

6 comments:

Trisha said...

cute cute cute!!

IzzieGuire said...

Great job Jenn!! I didn't know you were a sewer...so Martha Stewart! :) She looks adorable!

Sundbergs said...

She looks so adoreable. You are so talented.

The Little family said...

WOW Jenn!! Awesome job on the costume!! The cupcake totally fits her personality..she is so SWEET:) It was so good to see you Sunday!

Erin G. said...

That is SOOOO cute!!! You are awesome!! For an extra $10 would you make costumes for my kids next year? :)

Mama Winter said...

so cute :) good job on the cupcake costume. darling