Sunday, July 20, 2008

Orange County Fair . . .is here!!!

James and I really enjoy going to the fair every year. It is something to look forward to! This year, Keven and my sister Jessica went. They only live a couple blocks from the fair.
One of the best parts about the fair is the food. We all tried the funnel cake, corn dog, chili cheese fries, cotton candy, and fried twinkie.
My sister and I tried on these cool hats. There's so much to see at the fair. We can't wait to go next year!
As we were leaving, this group was performing. He is holding up all those people. They were amazing!
Jocelynn fell asleep for the night, walking back to Jessica and Keven's house. We had a great time!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

YEAH! We went too on opening day. I think its fun as well!!!! Cute pictures.

Jill Duncan said...

how fun, and how nice that Jess and Keven just live down the street-free parking!!! :) I was just telling Paul the other day how I want to go the O.C. fair. After seeing your blog pictures now I want to go even more!

Todd Family said...

HEY!! YES! That was so much fun! I am SO glad that you guys still hang out with us! :) It's been so much fun! Hey, why didn't you put the picture of YOU with the hat on?! I look like a drag queen! SICK! i love that first picture of Jocelynn..and the last one...haha, remember when we found her in my room?! AW! hahahah oh i just remembered...remember the elephants and when they took a little break to...well ya know!

The Hardy's said...

looks like you guys had alot of fun! i LOVE your shirt!