Thursday, April 10, 2008

95 Percentile?

I went to the doctor's Tuesday for Jocelynn's 6 month check up. She looks small to me so I was surprised that the doctor said she weighed 19 pounds 10 ounces and was in the 95 percentile. The more I thought about it, the more I knew there must have been a mix up.  I went back today for them to weigh her again because it did not seem right.
The nursed weighed her again and she was 15 pounds 4 ounces.  I'm not sure if the nurse didn't read it right or the scale was off. The mother's intuition was right! 

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

oh i just want to squeeze her!! just think...she is only 5 lbs. bigger then i was when i was born! ha! maybe that will help you see how little she is! :)

Trisha said...

You tell those nurses!! I love her four day old picture. I need to meet her in person.

Trisha said...

I just looked at the Todd family thinking it was Heidi's family. Holy cow....Jessica looks so different!